RWBY Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Whiterose/Bumblebee Roleplay

LukaMeguirine
    LukaMeguirine

Whiterose/Bumblebee Roleplay Empty Whiterose/Bumblebee Roleplay

Post by LukaMeguirine 12/27/2013, 6:59 pm

((^-^ looking for someone to write a Whiterose/Bumblebee rp with me if that's cool. I'll just post my starter for Ruby and Yang and slip away into the darkness....))

Ruby watched the clock impatiently as professor port rambled on and on. Winter break was almost upon the students and most of them were indeed antsy. At the sound of the bell, Ruby leaped from her seat and rushed to the door. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" The giddy redhead squealed out as she rushed through the halls, then paused, remembering she left her team behind her. She returned to them with a frown. "Sorry girls." Yang laughed. "No problem little sister... Right guys?"
    Kazza468
    Kazza468

Whiterose/Bumblebee Roleplay Empty Re: Whiterose/Bumblebee Roleplay

Post by Kazza468 2/28/2014, 8:06 am

Blake shrugged while stating "It's no problem with me, really." and she looked to Weiss "Do you have a problem with it?" her bow slightly twitched with the question slightly

Weiss groaned and put her hand to her fore head, saying "Let's just go already, there's no point in dilly-dallying around." and she walked past the group towards the exit of the room.

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:04 pm